Order of Worship
Welcome and Call to Worship
- God’s Greeting
- Songs of Trust
- Congregational Prayer
- Scripture: Matthew 21:1-17
- Message: “100 Days in Matthew: Finding Ourselves with Jesus in Jerusalem”
(Please watch both videos below…)
- Song of Response: The Lord’s My Shepherd
- Parting Blessing
For the Kids
Consider watching this short video of the Triumphal Entry story, especially if there are children in your household. It’s based on the gospel of Luke’s version of the story (Luke 19:28-40). Do you notice some differences from Matthew’s version?
For Discussion (or Home Church)
Consider holding Home Church or discussing these questions with a friend through Skype/Facetime/Google Meet.
- What struck you from Matthew’s story in chapter 21:1-17 and/or Pastor Cara’s message?
- What makes you feel most anxious?
- Where have you seen Jesus recently? How are you looking for him? How can your family/Home Church/elders/friends help you keep your eyes on Jesus?