March 29, 2020
- The parable in Matthew 25:1-13 is about wise and foolish virgins or bridesmaids. Jesus refers to the wise and the foolish also during his Sermon on the Mount. Find this reference (hint: end of Matthew 7), and consider how it deepens our understanding of what Jesus means by wise and foolish.
- Pastor Cara suggested pausing the video to consider what your Last Lecture would be. If you haven’t done so, share with the group.
- Do you agree with Pastor Cara that a to-do list from Jesus is good news in this time? Why or why not?
- What might Jesus put on your to-do list for the coming week or month?
- How can your group pray for you and your loved ones this week?