Questions for the home group are as follows:
- icebreaker: what's the nicest car you've ever gotten to drive?
- reflecting on the sermon: what surprised you about the way Steve presented Judges 2, and the way God was present?
- What did you think of the points about God's emotions (anger, compassion) with Israel?
- What are some ways Christians 'sugarcoat' trouble in the world?
- Challenge: Reformed theology places a high emphasis on God's sovereignty. Are you able to say that God is sovereign, even in the most difficult of circumstances?