November 20, 2022 Home Church Questions
Sunday November 20th Sermon Discussion Questions:
Who Is My Neighbour? Luke 10:25-37
Hope @ Home Sunday
- Can you think of a time when someone did something nice for you as a neighbour?
- Has there been an instance when you helped a neighbour and it cost you something?
- Is this lawyer being disingenuous – what’s he up to?
- Identify the two scriptures the expert quotes in his answer.
- What does it mean in the second command to “Love your neighbour as yourself”?
- Talk about Jesus’ reply to the lawyer’s answer and his comment, ‘Do this and you will live’.
- To whom might Jesus be speaking to you about being a ‘neighbour’?